Monday, September 17, 2012

If you're gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough.

Everyone says they hate drama, I among them, but I have learned how to pull things away from that. My writing. When my life was in a slump of get up, go to work, go back to sleep, I did not carry the animosity that I had had when I was writing my blog.
Well surprise!! Drama is back again and has popped the orb of sanity I was slowly growing over summer. I was being good for a little while, but then a sh*t storm of crap floated in my general direction recently.
OK, if there's one thing you should probably know about me is that I have a one of a kind defense mechanism. You piss me off or hurt me in anyway, I don't go cry about it. I spill the beans. Your beans.  It's word vomit. Hurt my feelings, I tarnish your reputation. Everyone pretty much knows all there is too know about me so what have I got to lose.
I hate being someone's secret, someone's lie and someone somebody thinks they can use. Try me. I bet you will not like the outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment