Saturday, May 12, 2012

Dirty Dolla's Hits and Misses

OK well for starters, this week had a whole lotta ups and downs. Lets hit reverse and video break down this mofo.
Monday- Well as usual, monday sucked. Nothing seemed to be working right in the school. We couldn't even watch planet freakin earth in biology. P*ssed me the f**k off. Then to top it, we played the worlds biggest cheaters (move over Kobe) in tennis during PE. Just the kind of people that burnt my beans.
Tuesday: PSHHHH I don't even remember what happened. There's two kinds of week days for me, Thursday and the sh*t days, which is pretty much everything else.
Wednesday: Worst Day of the Week. Walked the mile with a solid fourteen minutes (refer to dinosaur-zombie syndrome). And then played another game of tennis. This time I got so frustrated with the game, I "playfully" thumped my partner in the back of the head for her "effort" (or lack there of). After surviving the worst day of the week I went home and crashed like the dickens.
TGIT!!!!!
Thursday: My torrid affair with my lovely Thursdays is currently active. Oh how I love them.
Order of Events:
- Assembly at 8:00.
      The candidates for next years student council had to give their speel and we all had to vote... yada yada. Buuuuuhhht OMG this girl totes messed up the national anthem and did not know how to pull it offf smooth. Trying to be funny doesn't really work after you publicly humiliate yourself like that sorry hun ;).
andd about the speeches given: most of them were unnecessary because nobody was running against each other but I have to say the little bit of competition my friends had, they pulled it out like a big shot and both got the positions they wanted.
-Academic  Awards
   Well after waiting two hours I got a art award, not even a real one, it was a merit award.

My week officially sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment