Sunday, May 13, 2012

Quotes from my mind.

My friendship doesn't come with a receipt,
Totally off topic but adorable none the less
You can't take it back for returns or refunds.
Warranties aren't available either,
If you break it, sorry I don't give you another one.
I'm a cash only type of girl,
Credit cards just get you played.

You could give me the light of a thousand suns,
Then I'd tell you I want darkness.
Light is for the cowards who can't find their way home in the dark.

No matter what you're doing, who you're with, or what its about, I'm there. Through and Through. 100%. Friends don't mean anything unless you can count on them.

If you look at something for long enough, you can make connections with anything else in the world.

Most of the people who pick at you and the things you do, its because they only have the ability to see fault when there head is shoved that far up their own a**es.

No comments:

Post a Comment