Friday, March 29, 2013

F*ck Double Standards and the Horse They Rode In On

The one thing that I can put on top of my big fat hate list is double standards. Right next to that twat Daisy Campbell.
I don't understand how people can make a judgement about someone that they don't hold to themselves or other people. In a way my hatred for double standards kinda turned me into a tad bit of a slut my freshman year. My dim-witted philosophy was, "Hey, if I'm gonna makeout with him, then I can't not makeout with this guy." I quickly re-routed my ideals because that road was the fast track to herpes and that's not the car ride I was in for. Now I just hate double standards as a judgmental thing rather than a physical law.
And the double standard of the freshman. Everyone's supposed to hate freshman because they are soooo "immature". I call bullshit. We were all f*cking freshman at one time and who gives a flying f*ck if freshman like to goof off. Let them have the last year of their childhood without flicking them shit all of the time. Maybe maturity is the root of all evil. I would much rather see a freshman giggling and throwing spitballs down the hall instead of giving people sexual favors in the bathrooms and smoking cigarettes in the parking lot like the "mature" freshman are doing. Being pressured by the double standards of "what is cool" and "what is mature" create the little f*cktards that roam our small towns streets.




Bitch-Time

Wow, Aysha even has a hat like that! ;) Talk about CRUSH! 

Now I will proceed to get in to the story about why I hate the previously mentioned twat. Well, like two weeks ago one of my friends jackets came up missing. It wasn't a big deal, seeing as it was a gift from her ex-boyfriend and was over two years old. But it was still an inconvenience given that it was one of her favorite jackets.
I was cruising through instagram and I about shit my pants. Little miss, pot-head, shit for brains, Daisy Campbell posted a picture of herself in my friends jacket!! And then got into an argument with me and my friend claiming it was new and that her parents got it for her!!! Well then her parents must shop at the f*cking goodwill then cuzzz damn that sweatshirt is over TWO years old. And did I forget to mention that the her best friend was the suspect in stealing it.
And she runs her god damn mouth like there's no tomorrow. Well maybe it's because she's so used to her big ass horse teeth keeping her trap open all the time.  Ya know, this tiff wouldn't have escalated to such a deep seeded hatred if she had just owned up to her thieving ways. Everyone who reads this and knows both Aysha and Daisy, head on over to Daisy's Instagram @daisyjanecampbell and check out her pics for your self. I bet you will recognize the jacket as AYSHA'S. Damn, Daisy, you should have had enough sense to tell your henchmen to pick out something of hers that she didn't almost wear everyday. OBVI, somebody needs to become a better thief if you want to support your children. Oh, wait! Silly me! that's what you have welfare for!

No comments:

Post a Comment