Sunday, March 24, 2013

What a Wicked Game to Play...

Dirrty Top Ten

My Jace <3
  1. Sick&Tired:  It's the middle of the year and my patience is already running at an all time low. There seems to always be something that burns my beans, melts my butter, takes my juju and it's always impossible to foresee let alone control. I guess I just gotta let the lyrics flow and let go of everything that's itching me. Life's a huge blur of high school right now.
  2. People Problems: I used to be a people person. USED TO, key words there. Until the people ruined that for me. It sucks when the people that are close to you just annoy the sh*t out of you.
  3. Spring Break Retakes: I had a week in Hawaii and now I'm on spring break. My parents continue to keep me quarantined to my house and away from my friends sooo I guess by the end of this week I'm going to be socially awkward from the lack of conversation I've had out side of family. #thankgodfortheinternet
  4. Since my mom went cray cray with round-up on our backyard when my dad cheated on her, everyone's outside pulling up dead plants. Yeah, not me. F*ck that. I don't even like yard work and the h*ll I'm cleaning something up like that. I think my dad should be the one to get his a** out there and pick everything up. #FTS.
  5. UGH- Don't even get me started on the dumb*ss reason I got grounded. Apparently if you are a responsible young adult, you still get treated like a category four criminal. Seriously, my mom acts like I do drugs and have sexual relationships with thirty year old bikers. Ya know what I do in my free time? Play of f*cking Facebook and read books. Whoop Whoop! We got a real bada** over in this park!
  6. Sun's out, Buns out! B*tches these days! It gets over forty degrees in Oregon and here comes the booty shorts and tube tops. Excuse me ladies, we don't need to see your cooter before Memorial Day. Keep that sh*t locked up before the fact that you give it away for free becomes obvi, ohhh wait it already is ;)
  7. Nerd Alert- Gotta shout out my the best books I've ever read! Everyone needs to get on reading The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices before the movie comes out! I'm boycotting that sh*t. Who the h*ll thought that Jamie Campbell Bower was nearly hot enough to play Jace? YUCK. Alex Pettyfer all the friggin way. Seriously though, get on that sh*t.
  8. Wayne Freaking Newton!- Yeah, you heard it, Wayne Freaking Newton is coming to Seven Feathers. Can I get a Hallelujah? Doobiedoobiedooooouuu, ahhhahhhhahhhhaaaahhh!!
  9. Douglas County Fair!- We are finally making some progress with the artists that are going to be at our fair. We got White Snake (Here I go again on my own...), Three Doors Down, Dwight Yokam (?), and Clay Walker.
  10. My Will Herondale
  11. I can't stand when my desk drawer won't close and it hangs up on my chair. It's the most annoying thing ever. Right now I am very annoyed. My ugg boots are making my feet really hot and my mom keeps making me walk up and down the stairs. And I keep running into things. Annoying #AF.

No comments:

Post a Comment