Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Shower Me Blue

Tonight's like my first night off work in what feels like a decade and I wanted to spend it taking a nice long evening shower rather. Like a shower that can't be done in ten minutes in the AM.
So as I'm walking up the stairs, I hear my brothers shower turn on. Grrrrrrr. Whatever, that little pr*ck better not make me run outta hot water.
My shower is to the nines. I believe that with the recent snowfall, my internal body temp also was on the decline because every steamy drop of water felt like piercing bubbles of warmth on my skin.
I took my time, lathered up my hair in Clear Total Care and my body in Love Spell Shower Gel and shaved the legs, then I brushed conditioner through my hair. At that moment I started to lose the heat. It was slowly fading from my grasp as I put on my in shower body lotion. I brushed through my hair once more as I turned the water off.
Atleast thirty minutes had elapsed with my time in the shower and my brother was still not out. He was in five minutes before me and out ten after me. I don't even want to think about what he does in there. All I know is, he's taking up my hot water and it's royally pissing me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment