Friday, December 21, 2012

Ya'll gonna make me lose my mind... Up in here.

A couple days ago  I posted on Facebook that my brother treats my iPad like crap. Well that's the truth. And only the truth.
Then, I hear that two little middle school whores went about calling me a spoiled brat and all that S. What the hell? I don't even know you little bitches. And what those little whores were doing was trying to "defend" my brother. Well get this my brother is a f*cking a**hole. He treats my whole family like shit and gets whatever the hell he wants. My grandma waits hand and foot on that little prick and he demands my parents buy him shit all the time. So next time you little bitches wanna call me a spoiled brat, say that shit to my face and I will inform you: I have a job, all of my "spoils" were either birthday or Christmas, I have a computer, ipod, and a phone, I bet you sluts have all those too, and finally it's none of your f*cking business. I'm nice to you so you should just STFU about me, cuz I bet you are just jealous. 

1 comment: