Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cold Showers in the Middle of Summer

The title to this entry is relevant in two ways.  It poured down like an SOB today in the middle of june, being one. And two, I just took a cold shower using my new shampoo and it really made me think. My shower tends to be the place where all life or death decisions seem to be made in case you were unaware.
After watching a double marathon of Awkward, my inner monologue started going insane with pervasive thoughts of the future.Where am I gonna be in five years? Who's gonna be with me when I'm there? Really deep stuff.
Since obvi my first choice would've either been me as a vampire (looking' hot) next to my vampire soul mate or married to a billionaire oil tycoon living somewhere in the caribbean. Neither of those choices is very realistic. That makes me sad that I have no idea what my future beholds but I guess thats the way its supposed to be.
If in five years I am in Portland finishing up my bachelors degree in Graphic Design with a small apartment above the city, then I will be incredibly happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment