Friday, June 29, 2012

Top Ten of the Week

Just a fore warning, this Top Ten might be a little bias because of the affinity I'm having for Awkward. at the moment.

10) PedoPhiles of the Facebook variety:  My account on Facebook was set up so you could still message me without being my friend. That quickly changed once this creeper started messaging me a couple hours ago. But don't worry! PedoBear has been blocked and reported. It's a bit hard to pull off saying you are 17 with a profile pic that suggests otherwise (cough cough). Creepahh!

9) After starting my job, I have realized that I had not touched a variety of substances in my life, also realized I do not want to. Food feels disgusting when it's all mixed together in the bottom of a sink. It's like touching puke without the bodily fluids.

8) Big Feet=Big Problems:  Ranging from a 9.5- an 11 is great challenge nowadays because larger sized shows are harder to come by. Seriously Macy's, how much business do you think you are going to get only having up to size nine. I know at least a third of my friends have my size or larger feet.

7) Weather: I'm not gonna b*tch about Oregon's weather because thats what everyone else is doing right now (when have I ever gone with the crowd). I'm gonna take a moment out of my day and just be thankful it's not snowing. I'm down with the rainin. Just tired of the complainin. Get used to it. or get a poncho.

6) The Fourth: Fireworks and BBQ!! I think I might skip the whole rodeo situation this year. I've went the last two years and it was nothing but boy drama. Being tired of the losers and other cretins that roam the rodeo grounds, is probably a good thing for this girl. Hey, I enjoy being single. I'm waiting for my Matty.

5) Magnetic Nail Polish: Really Coool!!! It's this polish that you paint on and then hold this magnet over for ten seconds and it creates these really trippy waves of color.

4) This is where I would talk about how excited I am for Magic Mike. But I've been going off about it for the past year so I'm pretty sure everyone is already tired of my male stripper babble. But YUM.

3) Clear Hair Products: I can't stop smelling my hair. It smells beyond fantastic to the ninth degree. Really floral not too creamy like most shampee+conditioner sets are these days. and OMG the smell has lasted all day long.

2) Matty McKibben: Played by Beau Mirchoff, he is perfection in human form.  My favorite scene from him tonight was when he was asking for another chance with Jenna. I'm in love. His eyes show so much emotion, sometimes they are what does his acting for him. His smile has the ability to knock you off your feet. Amazing.

1) AWKWARD.  : Really? I bet you never would've guessed ;). I feel like I'm watching an episode of my life every time I watch the show.  Everything is just so real and the characters are three dimensional. The plot has substance. If I could be the one to hand out the Emmy's, Awkward would get like fifty-thousand of them. I'm obsessed and I know you are tired of hearing it but thats the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment