Friday, June 29, 2012

Alphebetical Truths

Alphabetical confessions in blog form? Why not.


[A]vailable: Always... Being single is apparently my curse.
[B]irthday: October 3rd, since 1995 :)
[C]rush: Beau Mirchoff, He's been burnin' my beans for awhile now.
[D]rink I last had: Pepsi (fountain, the best way to have it)
[E]asiest person to talk to: My self... what? I'm always around.
[F]avorite song: We Are Young by Fun.
[G]rade I hate the most: Fifth Grade. It was just awkward and I wore ugh boots with leggings. That should sum it up for you. Oh and those nifty pants that could zip off into capris or shorts. Yeah, I had two pairs...
[H]ometown: Roseburg, BumF*ckNowhere Oregon.
[I]'m in love with: Awkward.[J]ealous of: All those b*tches with boyfriends.
[K]illed someone: I wish.[L]ongest relationship: Brodie. Like ten months. In the eighth grade so I don't know if that even counts.
[M]eanest person in school: She graduated!! So I don't know now!
[N]umber of siblings: One. And that's one too many.
[O]ne wish: I could be Jenna Hamilton from Awkward. I would have cool parents and two adorable guys fawning over me.
[P]erson u last called gay: I can't remember because it was so long ago. I consider that really offensive now and know that it is a word that can hurt a lot of people. 
[Q]uestion your always asked: Do you act like this all the time?
[R]eason to smile: My own jokes. It's not my fault I'm F-ing hilarious.
[S]ong I sung last: Somebody That I Used To Know. Very poorly.
[T]ime I woke up: Like noon.
[U]nwanted by: Lots of people.
[V]ery best friend: Thats too hard. I have lots of friends.
[W]orst habit: Digitizing my every move ;)
[X]-ray last had for: Spine
[Y]our last time u cried: Watching Awkward. two days ago. The dpi where Jenna chose Jake :( Still gets me...
[Z]odiac sign: Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment