Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Concussed and Confirmed

OK, so anyone who knows me, knows that I am unable to walk across a flat surface without tripping. Well apparently vacuuming puts up a whole other problem.
So I was just a vacuuming' away in the party room at the pizzeria. My head was tilted looking at the ground ahead of me when my forehead collided with the force of Goliath into this block of wood on the wall (no idea what is decorative about a block of wood). The impact is not what hurt, I was doubled over due to laughter. My insanity levels were at an all time high as was my embarrassment. Atleast half of the people had seen my mishap and they were quick to spread the word. With eyes filled with tears (of laughter due to my stupidity), I took the walk of shame back to my position at the cash register. My head began throbbing as my laughter died down and everyone else's started. I haven't had a seizure or blacked out so I must not be in immediate danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment