Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Douglas County

Yesterday, as I was cruisin' through the Roseburg supermarket I noticed this bedazzled wife-beater that said "Real Housewives of Douglas County" with three glasses of wine bedazzled underneath the fancy spancy lettering. I, being the smart ass that I am, shoved it to the back of the pile of tank-tops due to the false information that the shirt gave out. The "Real Housewives of Douglas County" are far better represented with bottles of Coors Light than glasses of chardonnay .
 Seriously, you should see half of the scum that inhibit the aisles of Sherm's. G-Ross. I was unaware that your PJ's and MooMoo's were proper shopping attire these days. Load up your seven kids in the back of your Bronco, go home, and put some clothes on. And pay for your frozen pizza and ice cream with something other than your food stamps.

Please&ThankYou :)

No comments:

Post a Comment