Sunday, July 8, 2012

Country Music That Kicks A**

I know that country music has become the loser factor of the industry and that means if you are cool, you are obligated to hate country. Not necessarily true.
 There is nothing like blaring the Jason Aldean on a hot July saturday night, it sure does make ya wanna bump and grind your uglies about the trailer park. "She's Country",  "Hicktown", "My Kinda Party" are may absolut fave's by Jason.  MMMMhmm, I'm rocking them holey jeans. And I wanna chill with some Skynard and some old Hank. If you wanna drink, baby just do your thing.

List of A-mazing country songs.


Yumazing, Luke Bryan

  • Those listed above of course.
  • Country Girl Shake it for Me by Luke Bryan
  • Drink in My Hand by Eric Church
  • Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert
  • Rodeo by Garth Brooks
  • Country Boy Can Survive by Hank Williams Jr.
  • Add some Nickleback to the mix and you are set to party hardy.
And if you are still not agreeing then I'll force feed you this good music til you are hooked.  It's the original Party Rocking.
Jason Aldean

2 comments: