Thursday, July 12, 2012

Problems, Yada Yada Yada

Considering I already feel horrible and that boating usually makes me feel icky, today is going to be a good day for boating. The cause of my icky-ness is directly related to the fact that my so called 'friends', might just be that, so called. Since they are obviously chomping at the bit for a reason to be mad at me maybe they aren't my friends. Dropping all communications and just assuming what I'm saying, kinda sends up a red flag notification of unfriending. The friendship train must only go one way in this town. I was under the impression that we were pretty tight but i guess not, she would rather trust the friend who put her down all year than the one who tried to make things better.  Forgetting material things like kindness must go away when you're looking for a reason to fight. Not gonna lie, I can be a total bitch when I get to arguing but that was when I had no idea who the f*** I was talking too.

Resolution: I'm done with other peoples problems. They always think your world must revolve around them after you try to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment