Monday, July 23, 2012

Hot and Not

As snotty little teenage girls, my friends and I used to put together these lists comprising of things that we considered 'hot' and 'not'. I think we actually copied this idea from Massie Block. If you have ever read the clique novels, you will know what I'm talking about.  So, I decided it would be kinda cool to make one now... about random a** sh*t.


Hot
Not
Movie Theater Mobbin’.
Hijackin’ Silver Wings
The New Galaxy S III
The iPhone. Screw the iPhone. 
Dumb Things Lindsey Lohan says... example: wanting to remake Thelma and Louise with Jennifer Lawrence.. but add two guys to the mix...
Megan Fox’s big mouth and little thumb, babbling on the the press about how abused she was on the set of transformers.
Twitter... although hatchtags are for douche bags, twitter is the one place that parents have yet to invade.
Facebook. Okay, not gonna lie, I do wake up to it. But it is getting wayy out of hand. Way out of hand.
Christopher Nolan’s Batman Films
Anything else. I don’t care if it is taboo right now. Still awesome.
Awkward.
Glee. Too mainstream for my taste.
Beau Mirchoff <3
Brett Davern... ugh
Teen Wolf!! and some Tyler Hoechlin.
I'm way too out of the loop on PPL. But Ezra's still fine.
Summer reminds me of how much I miss winter.
Summer is going by way too fast. It's my second to last summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment