Thursday, July 12, 2012

DirecTV Can Suck It

MutherF-ing DirecTV is making me miss my favorite show tomorrow because they are too lame to make a deal with ViaCom. Ya know they coulda asked all of the customers if they would rather pay more instead of just dropping the channels like that. Personally I do not think ViaCom is asking for too much. The last time they renewed the contract was seven years ago. Do you know how much everything has gone up in seven years?? A helluva lot. A thirty percent increase is nothing except rolling with the times. If they don't think that MTV and other networks belonging to ViaCom are worth it, they are not thinking clearly. Pretty much everything I watch was on those 26 channels. I blame DirecTV. All they did was give everyone a free half month of Encore. Yeah, a generic movie channel. They should of gave everyone all of the movie channels until the conflict was resolved. We are making the switch to Dish on Tuesday and we are gettin' the Hopper. Yeah buddy. I'm not gonna be able to stop quoting the commercial for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment