Saturday, April 21, 2012

10 Reasons Why I'm a Terrible Girlfriend

10. I get bored easily. If you don't keep me entertained I WILL forget about you. Guaranteed.

9. Reasons I've broken up with guys: looks, illnesses, clingyness, and the 'upgrade' option.

8. If theres a cute boy flirting with me I WILL flirt back. Its uncontrollable.

7. I can be kind of a b*tch. Especially if you dont do what I say. :)

6. I give in to peer pressure like no other.

5. I have expensive taste.

4. I'm a terrible FLIRT. Cant control the urge ;).

3. I will upgrade. If you're bein' a jerk 'SIONARA' bung hole.

2. I get revenge X10. You dont wanna get on my bad side.

1. And again, I might simply forget about you and not talk to you at all. Haha :)

But if your cute, funny, and smart, I can be the sweetest b*tch you'll ever meet ;)

- Dirty Dolla knows whats up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment