Friday, April 27, 2012

Top Tenz for the Dolls

New Segment of 'THE' blog, it's called Top Tez. Top Tenz is where I'm gonna tellz you guyz whats kinddda happenin right now, aight?  Everyone has their opinions,  I could pretend like I care ;) sooooo dolllllz this gonna be real. It's better than I ever even knew.

1)   Starting with the romance!!!!!  Fresh off of the Hollywood chopping block,  Kelso and Jackie (Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis) are reunited for one last hippie-van-rockin' hooraw?   Waiiiiiit not so fast tabloids! Just bCuzz they were spotted in publick togeths does not make them smoochie buddies.  Cmon peeps, give two good friends a break, MAYBE they were just hangin' out down the street, the same old thing they did last week? Who the heckles knows...  VERDICT:  Wait for a public announcement of their relationship before you believe what you hear.  Ashton's prolly strolling through the old folks homes to replace Demi anyways.


2)   Did you know that if you google the term, 'Yummy Guys' one of the first sites to pop up is an UBER-stalker site of Zac Efron. It has pictures of him on or near his balcony. BEWARE: Buttcheeks, and boxers. (Yum.) haha. Do not ask me how I know this.

3)   Jessica Simpson is pregos, we get it. End of story.  Was anyone else sick of her after the first episodes of 'Newlyweds' with Nick Lachey? McVomit. Get your biscuit out of the oven annnnnd we will pretend to care :)

4)   OHS News- One of my HomeCatz, Rachel Chapman said she was gonna write an article in the Oaker Chronicle about thissss lil blog. Publicity YAY! Had to mention her. :)

5)   No updates on the most recent expulsions from OHS.  One thing is for sure,  the topic came in with a bang and out with a fizzle. No one really cares anymore. After the initial response we just kinda realized, Yeah they were stoners, and they weren't too quite about it either. We all should of expected it to happen. But now all of the teachers are up in our bizz. Astonishing, I know. I get bullied publicly in front of a teacher for a year and nothing gets done until I punch the b*tch and ALL the teachers are on the look out for bad behavior now just bCuzz two people were carrying magic brownies? Corrupt I tell you.

6)  Kristen Stewart was named UK's Best Dressed of the Year.  Seems kinda gloomy to me. Are most of the UK blind? She wears black like 24/7 and does not know the word smile.

7)  AGAIN, I will rave on Lana Del Rey.  How else can I say this, she is a creative genius with a mystical sort of voice that match her symbolic videos. Best Video:  By far Born To Die. Put that b*tch on repeat and listen to it over and over and over.  It's like hypnotizing and it just locks you in. If she doesn't win any Upcoming Artists awards this year I will be one mad cookie.

8)  Dude, got the hottest book series that I'm reading right now, The Dark Divine by Bree Despain.  It's delicious if you are into Twilight/Mortal Instruments books, and you would not be bandwagoners by indulging bCuzz hardly anyone knows of these books.
Plot- ( I will try not to spoil anything for you)  Grace is the preacher's (pastor, whatever) daughter. She has an older brother, Jude.  Way before Hunger Games, I pictured Liam Hemsworth in that role.
Grace's life is completely ordinary until a boy from her past shows up under very mysterious circumstances and eerie things start happening.
It's a pretty good read, it's not Hamlet or anything. Very easy read and I quite enjoyed it. :)

9)  Kardashian's are going to be on the air for another three more years. I don't think I have to say much else in that department.

10)  Oakland High School's Campaign week is coming up!!! So once again, Vote for Eriann, Beth, and Nix!!!!!! PS Don't be a goner like Jeffery Dahmer.

Love you, Dollz

No comments:

Post a Comment