Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rantation with Explanation

UGH! You wanna know some one who really burns my beans? (Line from my Geometry teacher, props).  There's this one guy who can be as sweet as pie for five minutes then the most disgusting person I've ever met. He's a vulture, he feeds off of people who are hurt by his words of unkindness. If he's not being a huge jerk-la-whore then he's spreading lies about something. Somedays I would much rather hear the lies than what he actually thinks because he p*sses me off sooooo much.

For example, he will text me one night and I won't do something he asks me too, and he acts like he has a severe case of butthole-itus for the next couple days.  Jussst because you are some what attractive, doesn't give you the right to disrespect all the girls who don't give you what you want. You have to be cruel to be kind,  the way you act makes your good looks turn to nothing.

If the book 'Beastly' was about anyone at all, it should be about this person.

No comments:

Post a Comment