Monday, April 23, 2012

Ups and Downs

Highlight Reel of my Day!

Sitting with two very funny people in Driver's Ed and having a good time.
My biggest mistake was bringing in a cup with a lid and a straw. I have an obsession with chewing on plastic straws apparently. Well, my friends turned what would of been three of the most painful hours in the history of the universe into somewhat of a decent time.  BUUUT that doesn't mean I don't dread Wednesday nights class with an ever fiery passion. I mean, it might be fun if there was some sort of activities for us to do but no. Who every made up the class schedule had the creativity of a snail. I about die before I enter the class room. The funnest part about DE, is watching all of the fake people get run over in the little movies we are forced to watch. Seriously, its so hard trying to keep a straight face while watching the epitome of corniness annnd not cheer on the cars at the same time. ;) PEDESTRIAN 10 POINTS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment