Friday, April 20, 2012

420!

Four-twenty isn't just a day where everyone lights up a doobie, it's the one year anniversary of my first (and only so far) suspension.
Exactly a year ago today I was sitting in art class around this time of morning, just minding my own bees wax, when the subject of OAKS testing came around.  I was one of the only people to have exceeded the math OAKS first try so I never had to take them again. We were talking about test scores and painting some pottery when the sh*t hit the fan.  The other freshman girls and I were in a friendly argument about the testing, when this psycho junior bi**h (let's call her Bertha) got in on the argument and turned everything sour.  I mean this chick had been bullying me for a while now and she sat there on her chair like it was a thrown in the back of the room with that ugly excuse of a frown on her face (I'm a happy person, I like happy people). Bertha said that I was wrong (which I wasn't, I asked the teachers later) and proceeded to turn to her friend and call me stupid. My face was a flame with anger, almost to the breaking point of tears. How could I let this wretched girl ruin my freshman year and still have to put up with her BS next year?  I was so mad I forced my self to walk across the room and confront her and her evil ways. My exact words were "Will you just please stop?". She looked up on me with a smirk and said "No, I'll never stop. You can't tell me what to do."
With that I moved a step or two closer, to her side of the table.  Frustration and defiance rose up inside of me in a swift wave, and that is when I punched her in the face.  I don't remember much after that except her flailing her arms around my head and crawling away as I chased her down still striking.  Bertha's little friend and one of my friends grabbed me and made me calm down.  With a small stream of blood running down her cheek Bertha was sent to the office. I followed shortly after.
For a few weeks after it was the talk of the school. Of corse I got my fair share of threats from Bertha but none of them were true. I think standing up for my self really scared her and now she knows we aren't all afraid of her.  I have no beef with her, it's been cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment