Sunday, April 29, 2012

I have fallen in love....

Today I have read the book of my dreams. It was amazing. Jenny Han's 'The Summer I turned Pretty', captivated what every teen girl wants in a summer.  Heres the lowdown: Belly is almost 16 and is spending her summer at the beach house like she does every year with her mother, brother, and her mother's best friend and her two sons.  Belly has grown up with these guys and loves them just like family, except she's always been in love with Conrad, the older brother.  This book couldn't have been more perfect (until I found out there it was a trilogy <3 yay!!).  I love Conrad, he's deep and full of intensity and emotion.

Beau Mirchoff
Casting!!  OK I kinda have my own lil dream cast worked out.
Belly: Isabelle Fuerman. Some people said Shailene Woodley but I think the audience would feel for some one less commercial and more fragile looking.  But Shailene is an incredible actress, she could also pull it off. or Kaya Scodelario.
Conrad: Beau Mirchoff. For shizz. He is the epitome of raw intense emotion with just the right amount of sarcastic humor to be perfect. And he's adorable.  If you don't agree with me about the emotion thing, try to watch the season finale of Awkward with out crying.
Jeremiah: Josh Hutcherson: He would be a good little brother to Beau Mirchoff and would fit as the character because of his friendly nature.
Steven (Belly's brother): The guy who played Amanda Bynes' twin Sebastian on She's the Man.
Susannah (Conrad and Jeremiah's mom): Julia Roberts cough Steel Magnolia's cough

Josh Hutcherson


Laurel (Belly's mom): Sandra Bullock. She just fits. But I sometimes I pictured Michelle Pfiefer.
Isabelle Fuhrman

Kaya Scodelario

No comments:

Post a Comment