Saturday, April 21, 2012

Erratic and Crazzzy

Greetings Earthlings, I'm finally back at my computer. Do you know how long it takes to type a blog post from a cell phone???? Rediiiiccculous.
This morning I had my second round of BTW (behind the wheel, not by the way) for my drivers ed. My driving partner is one of my friends, Aysha Leatherwood. Don't get me wrong, I love her, but she is one of the worst drivers I've ever rode with (except for that one crazy night..... haha memories... any way...).  We are driving through the side streets of Sutherlin, narrowly avoiding the parked cars and ping-ponging from curb to curb. Jesus, when she didn't run the stop signs, my teeth were slammin in to the head rest in front of me.  Something to take from this experience: pop a xanex before getting in the car with Aysha and enjoy the roller coaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment